In$0mN!A

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

bad day

so I'm extremely homesick, and nothing I've done today seems to be making me feel any better!
vacation is not fun anymore, as much as I love all these people I'm with, I just miss home very badly!
I almost cried twice today for no reason, and the only thing that explains that is that I miss being home!
I never thought that I'd actually long for thefights I used to have with my mother! I really miss her. I wish I could see her right now...
I'm in a very bad state...
I don't think I wanna write anymore

5 Comments:

  • At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dear,,writing would help getting your thoughts on paper

    not necessarily to publish that here...but for you're own benefit!!

    well homesickness is the worst feeling ever,it reminds us of the blessings we once had: fighting with sisters,,,arguing with mum..well..those are blessings once we miss them...

    weird feeling,,,But true!!

    hope that you'd overcome that!! for you're still among us!

     
  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger Elsede3' said…

    so u're not home???!!!!
    e7em...mesh 3aref esta3'rabt leeh
    nywayz
    dnt stop writing, as epitaph said, writing will help u out...
    plus...errm...i dunno, just dnt stop :)

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger gracefu( failure said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger gracefu( failure said…

    I'm away with my friends on vacation, didn't I mention that in a previous entry?
    you're not doing your homework boi! lol

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Elsede3' said…

    u r???
    didnt know that...
    and nah, u didnt mention that..i dnt think so, but forgive my alzheimer if u did.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home