In$0mN!A

Saturday, September 02, 2006

lying awake

so my journey turned out to be a total failure! I almost ran outta money, I fought with my friends like crazy, I fought with my boyfriend and now he doesn't wanna see me when I get back. nothing went right, it's a disaster!!!
I'm feeling like sh**
I don't know what to do, I'm so frustrated, nothing in my life is working out the way I want it to.
oh fuck it, I just wanna be alone!
every night I have to cry myself to sleep, I can't sleep, and no matter how tired I am, I can't force myself to stay in bed in the morning! I'm always the first to wake up, and the last one to go to sleep! I miss sleeping peacefully.
I feel like I'm here wasting my parents money on useless things, and I'm not even doing what I want to do.
I know I sound like a wining bitch... honestly I don't care anymore, I spend too many nights crying to care about anything anymore.. I miss home, I miss my mom and dad and sister. I miss them all...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Veeeva said…

    try "Dormival"..or better take "Tryptizol"..it works wonders.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home