In$0mN!A

Sunday, September 03, 2006

passing time...

it's kind of funny that in the last couple of days all my favorite movies have been coming on tv!
two days ago I cried my eyes off watching mandy moore in her innocent days (a walk to remember), today morning they were playing "stepmom" (also a personal favorite) I went out after and when I got back home I found "nemo" (by the way, if anyone hasn't seen this movie, they're missing a lot!)
so that's the good part about my day
here are some other thoughts:
-my friend who shares my room heard me crying the other night, she asked me about it and I said I was just homesick... I didn't say more
-I had an online fight with my boyfriend and eventually told him to go f*** himself, it seemed very justified at the time of the fight, but now I feel like an idiot... he won't talk to me, and I don't know what to do!
-I was about to buy an extremely cheap and extremely sexy bathing suit tday, but somehow I changed my mind on the last minute! some smart ass I am!
-even though I hane't been eating much lately, I feel bloated, it's either diet coke grows you a belly or I'm getting my period soon (hmm... interesting thought, I'm bloated, my face is exploading with pimples, I'm aggressive and moody and ready to bite people's heads off! do you think?!)
-some poeple just piss you off the minute they open their mouth to talk, like this guy whom I have nothing against except the fact that he gets on my nerves! I've been trying to avoid him as much as I can, I always leave the room when he comes and there are other people, my answers to his questions are short and to the pont. but he just enjoys talking to me! and he is VERY talkative, I mean he goes on and on and doesn't stop, and I honestly can't take him... (I thing he's OCD)
-I'm actually trying to force thoughts outta my brain. I can't sleep, that's why I'm rambling...
-I miss my mother, you knwo what? I'm pretty sure that when I go home, the first three days wil pass fine. then we're gonna be fighting agaian! sometimes I wish I could just move out and go visit my parents once a week, my mother and I would be so on good terms (but then I'm afraid my sister will wanna copy me, I don't wanna set a bad example- yeah right)
-I think I have a couple (or more) broken molars, I can't help but think that my eating disorders have something to do with it! I feel so guilty... I seriously need to see the dentist...
-I think I'll try to go sleep now

2 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm...brainstorm..shall I call it??

    I bet you're relieved a little bit after writing your thoughts!

    ahh,,dear,,c'est la vie, isn;t it? :)

     
  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger hurricane_x said…

    lots of thoughts..keyboard strokes..
    and yes..
    I'll eventually sleep :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home