In$0mN!A

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

a weird dream

my roommate heard me scream in my sleep last night...
I had a dream in which I was about to get raped, the thing is I always dream in english (weird I know...) ironically enough, this dream was in slang arabic!
I was walking down the street, and a guy comes up to me and sticks a razor to my face and he tells me to come down easily or he's gonna turn my pretty face into a blood map! I start screaming, but in the dream, I can't hear my screams! they're building up inside, and I can hear them inside me but they don't really come out... frustrated as I am I try harder and I actually succeed to hear myself scream, but it's too loud, too real, and I realize I'm dreaming!
next morning my friend tells me I'm too much noise at night!!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger Elsede3' said…

    well, dreaming in english is weird i know...
    elmoshkela enn ana ba7lkam 3ala tool men 3'eer kalam, wel marra elly etkalemt feeha 2olt....walla balash :D
    3omoman ana mesh hasta3'rab 7aga men a gal that puts "**" instead of the "it" in "shit" and types "fuck" ba3deeha be satr :P

     
  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger N said…

    room mate? in egypt?

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger gracefu( failure said…

    I was on vacation with my friends, so I wasn't exactly home!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home