In$0mN!A

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I don't know what I'm supposed to do when you ask me to stick around and be a good friend, when being your friend causes this much pain!
today I face the facts, and I see things for what they are not what I want them to be.
I have been postponing a death sentence, I have been stupid and naive to think I could change destiny if I willed it strongly enough. but I cannot undo what's meant to be...
the truth is kicking in now, settling, but the tears still fall.
every night I cry myself to sleep, every night I wake up to the nightmares, when I read I spend hours staring at the same line which eventually fades away and I'm blinded by the tears that start falling. I can't write, anything I write about ends up revolving around you. I am empty now that I don't have you and it hurts so bad to realize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home