In$0mN!A

Thursday, November 08, 2007

"Can you take me higher? To a place where blind men see…"

I remember when I saw the trailer for the movie "titan" I don't exactly remember which movie I'd gone to see, but I remember that I immediately liked the song and decided that I was going to see the movie, even though it was not Disney.

I also remember that when we were younger, it wasn't that easy to get a certain song that you liked, we didn't have the downloading option we have today, you couldn't get just a single song, you had to buy the whole tape.

I didn't know who sang the song, I didn't quite remember the words but I caught the tune right away, I remember that for weeks it was stuck in my head and I kept humming it over and over…

It was only later that my friend gave it to me on tape, now I have it on my ipod along with a hundred other songs that I usually skip when they play…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home