In$0mN!A

Thursday, October 05, 2006

rambles

for a long time I wanted to write, for a different reason each time I kept putting it off, several times I actually wrote stuff, but never got around to publish (you can't imagine how many unpublished drafts I have in this blog!) a lot has been on my mind lately, here's as much as I can share at the moment
-I'm having the worst ramadan in my life, every year I prove to myself that I am a worse person than I thought, I don't even know why I'm fasting, it's like the only thing I'm doing !
- it seems like I'm going to be having a s***ty academic year, everything is unclear and confusing, the system is corrupt, and I know I have to go along, I can't exactly change the world! (what is this country coming to?!)
-I'd stopped throwing up completely during this summer (well, exclude that last time I wrote about) since I was with my friends and always around people, also because I didn't really need to throw up, being on vacation naturally makes you lose weight, so I was literally a stick. I started again a couple of days ago, as visciously as before it's not even funny! and I can't tell anyone about it, I'm feeling like enny zawwedt el mawdoo3, and I'm making people sick! my mother just doesn't understand anymore, and my boyfriend doesn't seem to be able to stop it, even if he does try to help, making me promise not to do it doesn't really work, it's a compulsion I really can't help it, and it hurts so much to be this weak and pathetic!!!
I really want to stop, I need professional help, I'm starting to get dental problems and that's what's obvious. only God knows what's going on in my system! I have to stop doing this!
-I've been feeling very distant from everyone lately, somehow I don't mind.
-I'm on very good terms with my mother, that makes me worry sometimes.
-I've been thinking a lot about my school friends, I miss them a lot, I wanna see them.
-enough of that, I sound like a drunk

5 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Elsede3' said…

    so u're back...
    a7'eran...
    again we make promises but that we never keep, just try to do ur best fe ramadan da we keda...
    i'll skip the academy part ofcourse 3shan dnt get me starting...
    and about throwing up, my god, wont u quit it gal???
    tab if u think that u should seek professional help, y just dnt u???
    c'mon ya3ny move a muscle..
    sorry for sounding so "re7'em we 7eshary" but that's serious, and it freaks me out elsara7a..

    anywayz, good to see u again

     
  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger hurricane_x said…

    donno..
    I don't want to sound old and wise..
    but when I feel helpless, i think seriously of having a professional help.
    it's ur health my dear..don't ruin it..it's precious and unrecoverable sometimes.
    do it for urslf, not for anyone..
    u deserve it :)

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger gracefu( failure said…

    that's exactly why I didn't write in the past two weeks, I didn't wanna get people worrying and getting started with the brotherly advice! I know it's killing me ya gama3a, and I know it seems more outta control than it really is, but everything is fine, I get the urges every once in a while, I do it -or fight it and succeed- but I'm just tired of having a dirty little secret that I can't share!!!
    and the thing is, I know it has nothing to do wth my weight! I'm in my best physical condition when I'm NOT throwing up! and I don't know why I do it, but it feels like some kind of drug to me...
    maybe cause sometimes everything in my life seems out of conrol, and it disgusts me that I can't control even what I eat so I just do it! I know I sound sick, if it was me reading someone else's blog I would think they were seriously disturbed, I know I do need help, but there are too many problems in my life right now to ask for the luxury of going to a psychiatrist!
    again, I shall take the matter in my own hands, and hope for the best...
    thank you all

     
  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger Elsede3' said…

    well, that was provoking...
    and who said anything bout brotherly advice???
    if u said wat u said and expected us to tell u to go burn in hell then u're in deep sh** gal

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger gracefu( failure said…

    lol, you're a little agressive aren't you?!
    I'm sorry, I meant no offence, it means a lot to me that people are actually giving a crap about me :)
    thanks, I'm just defensive about this whole thing, and I'm not really good with dealing with it when it comes to talking about it
    sorry again

     

Post a Comment

<< Home