In$0mN!A

Saturday, September 09, 2006

double-standardees .... don't talk to me!!

when a guy wouldn't shake my hand in uni because he thinks it's wrong (or even 7aram), I wouldn't really mind it, it's actually a lot more comfortable for me to walk into a group of people and just say hi without having to pass hi fives to every single person sitting! and besides, I respect everyone's beliefs (no I have no buhdist friends) but you know what I mean...
I know poeple who have suddenly out of the blue grown beards and started acting religious all of the sudden, maybe because they really want to change for the better, but personally I vote for peer pressure, most of these people have no idea what so ever about religion! or maybe they do.. who am I to say??? go ahead, grow a beard, stop hanging around with your girlfriends, bang you head with a hammer and create a zebeebet sala (if you think that only having it is worth the thawab) if it's turning you into a good person then by all means be my guest, I'll be happy for you more than anyone else....
but here's what ticks me off:
one of those "religious" guys is in a foreign country, and guess what? hot babes, no rules, no one looks at you if you hold a girl's hand, hell no one even looks at you if you stick your tongue down her throat! and all of the sudden he turns into this really cool guy; girls are all he hangs out with, he's giving friendly flicks and slaps, he's taking pictures with them and they're like all over him, one under his arm, one around his neck one on his lap for heaven's sake!
okay, so he couldn't resist the temptation, well he's only human afer all, and I shouldn't be judging someone when I'm not perfect (is anyone?)
but the story gets more interesting!
the minute he sets foot home, he's back to being Mr decent again, no shaking hands, grows his beard, it's like he left that other cool guy in that country. but one thing he actually takes home: attitude!!!!
suddenly all the girls in masr are "sanadel" and shabasheb" and "ento fakreen nafsoko banat?"
ya3ni howa ely bro7 ommo ragel???... sorry people.... but I just hate guys who have different standards, who think they can just flip back and forth between personalities! just like guys who've had more girlfriends that they can remember but they wouldn't let their sisters even talk to their guy classmates on the phone!
c'mon, if you're okay with yourself doing somehting wrong, then you might as well be okay with others doing it...
so to all of you double-standardees, tell me why it's "accepted" for a guy to smoke, get high or even get laid, but if a girl does it she's a bitch! there's no discrimination in right and wrong, what's wrong for a girl is wrong for both a guy and a girl! why don't you people get that???
so to my friend (or should I say not really anymore) who got sucked in the foreign life, may I tell you I shall never look at you the same way again. I don't wanna shake your hand when I see you, to tell the truth I don't really wanna see you at all... not until you're honest with yourself at least!

9 Comments:

  • At 3:27 AM, Blogger Elsede3' said…

    el3ab, gals are revolting...
    well, i knew a guy bardo rabba da2no we lamma bey3'esh felemte7an kan bey2ol lelly me3'ashesho "rabena yefta7 3aleek!!!"
    so them double standardees are everywhere...just tell him to f off and every thing will b okay.
    and i wont talk bout the discrimination thingy... :D

    and yeah, loooooool @ "ya3ni howa ely bro7 ommo ragel"

     
  • At 5:27 AM, Blogger gracefu( failure said…

    first of all, I'm kida surprised you're a constant reader of tis blog (seems no one is) It means a lot that someone sticks with the worthless crap my mind never ceases to produce... second of all, la2 mesh fahma? ya3ni eh you won't talka bout the discrimination thing?? please don't tell me you're one of thise people who think that some is okay for a male but not for a female!!! I know we live in a society that does that, that's why girls should be more careful about what they do, but that doesn't make it any right!!! I don't smoke or drink not because I'm a girl, because even if I was a guy I still wouldn't do it. what I think is wrong I won't do, it doesn't matter what my sex is...
    (e7em, aslan el 7etta di kanet tal3a barra 3an el mawdoo3 aslan... bas I'm a little emphatic about this issue)

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger Elsede3' said…

    la2 la2
    fehemteeny 3'alat 7'ales...
    mesh keda, bas elfekra en i had this long conversation yesterday bout that exact issue...
    elfekra en i dnt see en elwelad awy keda, bas howa tele3 lel2asaf awy keda wana ma3rafsh...
    ya3ny kont ma7'doo3 be wasat so7aby we keda...i mean we dnt discriminate, fahmany???
    bas feeh 7agat still ento betesma7o beeha wento 3'altaneen be keda, we feeh 7agat ento mezawedenha shewaya...
    bas bottom line ya3ny, feeh discrimination beye7sal wana still mesh shayfo keteer, bas as you -gals- say, howa keteer...
    still an ashayef en nazret keteeeeeeeer men elnas lel bent 3ebara 3an body we bas, laken fe nafs elwa2t....
    ana bada2t ahaw haw, and that's not a chat room ya3ny :D

    and i like ur blog awy 3ala fekra

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Elsede3' said…

    again
    e7'tefa2 3azeem fag2a...
    ana mesh 3aref betroo7y feen, bas hope u're fine ya3ny..
    laters

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Elsede3' said…

    getting ready for wat?
    wtf????
    i thought u're older
    ahlan beeky, koleyet eih ba2aaaa???
    and yeah ana mesh bakteb 3shan feeh concert we keda we yareet 7adretek tesharafeena, eshta???
    i'll update u with the info, aw hatla2y post 3andy 3anha

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Elsede3' said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Elsede3' said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:25 AM, Blogger N said…

    good for you girl, that guy has a long way to go with himself and much growing up to do, try to avoid people you clash with so much for your peace of mind.

    elsedegh: not that much discrimination?? are kidding me???

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger hurricane_x said…

    sure double standarees piss me off..
    why is it hard to admit that u're doing sth wrong and u r still continuing to do it as long as u still can't stop!
    and just like sede'3 said.. tell'em to f off.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home