In$0mN!A

Friday, September 15, 2006

days fly...

so here it is, the summer is over, and like every other summer in my life, it passes by with none of the summer resolutions actually accomplished! I didn't read more Quraan, I didn't learn how to sew or rollerblade, I didn't change my hair color and I definitely didn't get that pet cat I always wanted! Some has been done though, I managed to lose some weight without any unhealthy practices, I also made use of all my time, I had maximum fun wih my friends which I'm sure will last me a long time, I also made friends with people who used to literally hate me before, and that feels very good...
I haven't been thinking much about the future lately (I seemed to be more keen on planning ahead when I was younger) now I'm mainly living moment by moment, I don't know if that's good or bad. When I was young, I always had this picture in my head of how my life would be in the future, I didn't know if it would turn out the way I wanted, but at least I always thought I had a plan B. now I hardly think of the future, I don't know if it's because it's depressive to think about it, or because none of the things I planned for did happen! I changed a lot as I grew up, and I believe that changed my future to come. Right now I don't know where I stand, I know that I'm studying what I like but I have no idea if that's going to be my career. I know I'm with someone I love but I don't know if we'll ever get married. my life seems hazy and unclear, and I'm just taking it one step at a time, trying as much as I can not to screw it up as I go...

7 Comments:

  • At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i've been checking your away blog all this time finding nothing new.. mesh te2ooly :)

    welcome back

     
  • At 3:33 AM, Blogger Elsede3' said…

    i've never planned for my future..only i do for the vacation and the things i plan never happens...
    my plans for this one was to go to the gym, understand everything bout the music theory, read loadsa books that are waiting on the shelf, see the sea "GRRRR" we eih kaman???keteeeeeeeer
    el7amdolELLAH ma3amaltesh ay 7aga men dool. instead, i kept myself busy being depressed -screw me, uma genius- and all...
    so it's better living the day but with a little thought bout ur future "i mean elganeb eldonyawy akeed"
    wa domtom

     
  • At 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CARPE DIEM,,,hun..just "sieze the day",,,take this as your motto,,!!

    what will come will come!!

    we always have plans...and we achieve but few!! 3ady 7'aaaaaaaaaaaales :D

    FUTURE?? who knows what's waiting for us there,,,!!

    hmm..c'est la vie!! :D

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    enty ekhtafeety tany feen

     
  • At 4:19 AM, Blogger N said…

    you're doing just fine, quite wise really!

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Blogger hurricane_x said…

    how can someone plan for his future, i failed till now to find an answer :)
    just one step at a time, though i know that's not right.
    and i've just realized that truth right now... i don't sieze the day either !!!

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Elsede3' said…

    hmmm, let's say it again
    where are yoooooooooooooooooou???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home