In$0mN!A

Saturday, November 25, 2006

feeling bad

I was never suicidal,never in my life!
today I found myself thinking that it wouldn't be such a bad idea if a car run me over while I was crossing the street, or if I realized that it wasn't water I was drinking but cleansing solution. today I found myself not only unafraid of the idea of death, but actually welcoming it!!!
I'm scaring myself now
I've been depressed badly for the past few days, for logcal and illogical reasons. but all I can say is that I have been feeling very alone, resenting any kind of human company! I'm still feeling that way.
I don't feel like writing anymore.
I might go to sleep now. tomorrow, I might feel different (that's what I've been telling myself for the past week) or I might not wake up at all!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Elsede3' said…

    being suicidal is okay, commiting suicide howa elly moshkela
    it's just the feeling that all of these problems, and depressions can vanish in a second
    matfakareesh felmawdoo3 keteer, everything's gonna b okay isA

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Maat said…

    i never thought of myself as suicidal, but i do have a death wish all the time..... is that the same thing??? i mean... i wouldnt do it to myself, but i certailny want to die.... sometimes!

    anyway, yeah.. dont give it much thinking, ignore that thought, it only brings more of its kind. baaaaaaaaad!
    feel bettet sweety.

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hope you're feeling better now!!

     
  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger بعيدا said…

    Please esta3ez bellah and know for sure that Allah will not give you more than what you cannot handle.
    So hang in there...and insha'Allah it will pass.

    There is wisdom behind everything..even if it might seem hard to believe right now. Take care please..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home