In$0mN!A

Saturday, October 07, 2006

if you don't like my attittude...

have you ever felt the frustration of not being able to satisfy the one person you love most?!
well, it feels like sh**! to know that you have reached a point with that someone where you can't really turn back or forget about the past. they know you for who you relly are, and the history between you has so much pain.
sometimes you just want the past to be forgotten, you wish you could start over and make things right this time, but you've just run out of second chances, no mater how hard you try to change, they know what you are, and you know they know! and they hate what they see in you, and you try to convince yourself that it doesn't hurt, but it does...
I'm sorry I wasn't good to you, I wish I could turn back time but I can't, and it's too late now.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well.. u made me seee from the other person's prespective.. so i will do the same to u..

    when someone can't be ok with who u are anymore, and they cannot accept it and it only disappoints them over and over, they r also hurting.. especially when they cared as much as u do.. sometimes the bes thing to do is to turn the page on that relationship, ya3ne when u can afford to do that

     

Post a Comment

<< Home