In$0mN!A

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

breakdown

well, someone said that when you hit the bottom, the only way left to go is up! obviously, they never lived my life!!!
it's like the past couple of weeks I've been going from bad to worse and it just doesn't seem to stop. I'm getting tired, I AM human afterall!!!!
I don't know what to do, I feel trapped.
all I wanna do is curl under my bed and pretend I don't exist
I'm not up to any of this anymore, I'm just not strong enough
too many good things in my life have been taken away, I don't know what's next!!!
I just want it all to end
if I knew I was that much pain to the people I love, I would have chosen not to live at all

4 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Maat said…

    "someone said that when you hit the bottom, the only way left to go is up!"

    maybe u didnt hit the bottom yet! maybe worse things can happen...and then things can go up from there!!!! i know this is an even more depressing thought! but that's what i've been thinking like....umm.....2 months back. so here's how i talked myself out of depression: if things ARE as bad as they can be, then surely they'll become better. if things can actually get worse, then at least i'm not living the worst case scenario...yet!!!! so lame, manipualtive, stupid actually, but works for me. i'm good at fooling myself. try that :) :) :)

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger hurricane_x said…

    well, as long as it gets worse, that means that it's still better!
    seems too philosophical but it's true...
    though i didn't manage to practice it myself !

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Elsede3' said…

    live in denial

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger gracefu( failure said…

    maat and hurricane:
    thanks, that philosophy got me through very hard times, sometimes I forget about it.. thanks for reminding me :)
    Elsede3':
    doesn't sound lke a bad idea, I should try that sometimes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home