In$0mN!A

Saturday, March 15, 2008

in the dark I lay my head onto my knees and let the tears silently fall...
I can no longer explain the reason why my tears come, but I have learned to cope with them like a mother does with her handicapped child. my face has grown expressionless with a faint upside-down smile, the life in it (in me) has faded.
I keep myself busy, I try to work hard, I read, I paint, I work out (despite my chest condition) but the emptiness in my life keeps getting harder and harder to ignore... something is missing, a purpose to all that I do.
they say that humans are blessed with the ability to forget, I remember they way my grandfather smelled (a little bit garlicky), I remember how in KG I wanted my mother to buy me a pair of cheap yellow scissors like the one my classmate had, a pair of scissors that I later stole from her and watched her father beat her because she lost it, she is now one of my best friends.I never gave it back and I never told her. I remember the pain I felt when I overheard my best friend making fun of me to other girls in class, I remember a lot of things that I'd rather forget. and now I keep remembering the one single thing that I want to forget the most!
it takes time, with me it might take a lot... my mother always said it always took me a lot of time to do anything but once I did it I did it well... I may not be a fast learner, but I'm a good one.
and hopefully, this is one thing I might eventually learn to do; FORGET

1 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Elsede3' said…

    oh thank u :)
    so, r u okay???

    thay also say that time is a healer, so u shdnt worry i think.
    it's always hard to forget, some memories are born to live forever. but wat i wanna say is, that everytime u remember stealing ur mate's scissors or how ur grandma smells, it brings joy to ur heart. so maybe this one thing u want to forget is the one thing u'll remember forever, joyfully :)
    be good girl, at least try to

     

Post a Comment

<< Home