In$0mN!A

Thursday, May 08, 2008

now's the time to make a stand
no more weakness, no more crying in the dark
I shall no longer surrender to that sweet scented sin.
I will be alone, and I won't care.
to hell with it all
to hell with it
just leave me alone, why can't you just leave me alone? if you don't love me anymore, and you don't want me back, why am I still an obsession to you? why do you ask me to be in your life then push me away? then why do you draw me back the minute I turn and walk away?!
what did I ever do to you?! why do you have to hurt me so much? I know you lie to me. I know that you're no longer the person I fell in love with, you just remind me of him sometimes, and that's my weakness, I still love him, but I don't love YOU!
please leave me alone. let me walk away with dignity. everytime you touch me now a part of me dies, a part that used to love you, and that used to love ME! you are hurting me more than you'll ever know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home