In$0mN!A

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

three two one

-and I suppose it's gone from bulimia to anorexia! I haven't eaten in almost a week, lost myself a decent 4 kilos and I look like a walking skeleton... and the weird thing is, I have double the energy when I work out at the gym, I DON'T get tired, I could just go on forever!

-I've been having a lot of second thoughts about my life lately, about who I am -who I'm going to be- and about what I'm going to do this year and the next and the ones to come. I never seem to be able to come up with a plan, I suck at plans. but then again I suck at being random and spontaneous.

-a certain phase of my life is ending (hopefully) and for the first time in my life I'm WANTING to turn the page and start a new one. God give me the power to be strong.

I still get depressed a lot, I refused my doctor's offer to hook up with anxiolytics, I figured if I got used to them I'll never let them go

-I've decided to do my best to keep my friends, no more slip-ups, no more stupid mistakes. people do have an energy limit to what you do to them, after all...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger hurricane_x said…

    "..people do have an energy limit to what you do to them, after all..."
    I guess I figured it out too late, though I was conscious when I was ruining my relationships!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home